The most ridiculous complaints ever!
I have done a few blogs on this before however I am incredulous to some of the things that people complain about these days.
Here’s a few and feel free to add any you have heard:
- There is too much sand on the beach
- There are too many fish in the sea
- We bought ‘Ray Ban’ sunglasses from a street trader for five Euros only to discover they were fake
- There were too many Chinese people (whilst on a Far East cruise)
- We had to queue outside with no air conditioning
- Children were allowed on the cruise ship (Britannia – a family ship)
- My husband got distracted by topless sunbathers
- The Great Wall of China was just a wall
- And in the same ilk the Grand canyon is just rocks
- The Mona Lisa was too small and also the Little Mermaid
- No wifi at Machu Picchu and its too high
- We usually come off our cruises heavier and this time we put on no weight. Its not good enough!
- We didn’t know it would rain a lot in Norway
- The maid who cleaned our rooms made the towels into Swans. I don’t like Swans.
- I got sunburnt and should have been warned the sun in Mexico is brighter than that in England
- The flight time was unfair. It took us 9 hours to get home from Jamaica to England but the Americans got home in under three hours.
- There was curry in India.
- It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel
- The beach had too many fat people. It was gross
- Why doesn’t everyone speak English? We went Spain and no one understood English. We will never go back there again
- You told us that there was a rooftop pool, but above us was just another room
Are there any others that you can think of?
Some people are shopaholics, some are chocaholics and some like me are cruiseaholics! Okay you got me I am also a slight chocoholic as well. I guess my love affair for cruises began in the late 1970's when I used to watch "The Love Boat", which was an American TV… Read more