Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fantastic news Marianne. Hope that the holiday will be a great success to all concerned. It was a pity that it had to go to telling her that there would be a court case to let this happen. Keeping fingers crossed that she does not find a way still to stop the holiday. Let us know when they have had their holiday.
    EDNA

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Well I have good news to tell, when my D I L was threatened with being taken to court she has agreed to let the children go to Florida next week, it is such a relief I couldn't bear to see my son so upset and the Grandchildren would have been unconsolable. It is so cruel to use children in grown up battles.
    Excellent news, hope they all have a great time.

Images
    Well thank goodness for that! She sounds a nightmare, but hopefully as the children get older and are able to voice their opinions things will get better....Carol

Images
    I have just heard that my son has sucessfully picked up his children from their home in readiness to commence their holiday to Florida tomorrow. We all knew that until he had them in his care their mother could change her mind and spoil everything, now we can all relax.. such a relief.

Great news marianne, hope they have a fab time.

Images
    Thanks Trish.... I have just waved them off, tears in eyes !! ... they came round to say bye, they were all so excited I am so happy that everything has turned out well for them.

Thanks Trish.... I have just waved them off, tears in eyes !! ... they came round to say bye, they were all so excited I am so happy that everything has turned out well for them.
    awww, you are making me want to cry.

Fantastic news. I expect you can't wait now for their return and hear all the excited news from the children, and of course your son's.
    EDNA

Images
    I have just heard that my son has sucessfully picked up his children from their home in readiness to commence their holiday to Florida tomorrow. We all knew that until he had them in his care their mother could change her mind and spoil everything, now we can all relax.. such a relief.
    I really hope it goes well

Children should not be used as weapons of hate in a relationship breakdown

Sunshine on Tuesday in Orlando temp around 90

Orlando, Florida (32801) Weather Forecast & Conditions

Really pleased with the outcome Marianne. I hope this co-operation continues Sadly,I know at least two other families where the children are being used in this way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast