Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Use the pen thing that you should have or clean the screen

My Grandson loves touching the screen to make things happen
    Dog thought it was a treat & chewed it up my fault for leaving down where he could get at it.

]

There is a quiz on a Sunday!

Aurora 2004 - Sun Princess 2005 -QE2 2006 - Oceana 2007 - Grand Princess 2007 - Oriana 2008 - QM2 2008 - Grand Princess 2009 - Voyager of the Seas 2009 - Oceana 2009 - Oriana 2010 - Star Princess 2011 - Grand Princess Dec 2012 - Oceana 2012 - Grand princess Xmas 2012 - Ruby Princess May 2013 - Ruby Princess October 2013 - Emerald Princess May 2014 To come: Grand Princess Nov 2014

I assume there are still problems as I can't get to look at Reviews, Questions etc.?

I assume there are still problems as I can't get to look at Reviews, Questions etc.?
    How long before we can access deals, questions & reviews Mrs R?

Tarkah

I know, I couldn't get in, was getting a bit twitchy about it. I'm a bit of an addict.... Jo x

P&O Artemis/Oceana/Aurora/Azura
    RCI - Independence of the Seas
    Celebrity Eclipse
    Cunard QM2/QE/QV
    Royal Princess

It's driving me insane! I have been looking forward to booking my cruise online and haven't been able to get on for two days. I almost resorted to booking tonight direct with RCI but I know I will get a better deal here. I have to wait! ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH the suspense!!!!!

Images
    It's driving me insane! I have been looking forward to booking my cruise online and haven't been able to get on for two days. I almost resorted to booking tonight direct with RCI but I know I will get a better deal here. I have to wait! ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH the suspense!!!!!
    So phone an agent at cruise dot. I got an even better deal when I phoned through a few months ago!

Images
    Our sincere apologies for CruiseDot being unavailabe at the moment - it's so frustrating, but it'll be up again soon... we're fully staffed at our call centre so please feel free to call us for a quote if you're looking for a cruise (please go into the deals section on here to find our direct dial freephone telephone numbers )T

Thank you for your patience & support.

I really miss it as well! Have always enjoyed half an hour reading the reviews and questions when I get time.
    Liz
    x

Images
    KayJay, why oh why do you not want to speak to a real person by phoning the Freephone number. You will still get any discount offered on the 'online site' and furthermore how on earth do you ask a webpage for more discount?.............I always do, that's not to say I always get it ........but if you don't ask...........Wilba

Wilba

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast