Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Help

Help

There is something wrong here!! When I go onto Cruise.co.uk and click on Reviews it takes md to Cruises.co.uk so I go back and try again and read the reviews. Then I go to Cruises.co.uk all the new posts since I was last there have been wiped. This has happened a few times now and I don't know how to read all the post submitted since I was last on. :mad:
    Can anyone help?
    thanks

Tiggertom
    shaken, not purred

The only way I know how is to go to quick links and select todays posts and then you get all the posts, probably not the shortest way, maybe a techie will be along to help soon.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    The only way I know how is to go to quick links and select todays posts and then you get all the posts, probably not the shortest way, maybe a techie will be along to help soon.
    Thanks Dartcruiser, I will do that. But why does it jump from one website to another? As you say, maybe a techie will help.
    Thanks

Tiggertom
    shaken, not purred

Images
    Thanks Dartcruiser, I will do that. But why does it jump from one website to another? As you say, maybe a techie will help.
    Thanks
    Hey Tig, I'm no techie but try sending Pete, Caephilly a pm, he's usually happy to oblige.

Failing that, contact chrise@cruise.co.uk , who is Man Friday on this forum.

Hopeyou soon get it sorted.

Jill

Images
    There is something wrong here!! When I go onto Cruise.co.uk and click on Reviews it takes md to Cruises.co.uk so I go back and try again and read the reviews. Then I go to Cruises.co.uk all the new posts since I was last there have been wiped. This has happened a few times now and I don't know how to read all the post submitted since I was last on. :mad:
    Can anyone help?
    thanks
    Tiggy if I'm reading you correctly, you go to 'New Posts' flick over to the Q&A site, come back and the new posts have gone.

They will do if you've read them as they are no longer 'New Posts', that's why they disappear. You then need to go to Quick Links/Todays Posts to re read them.

The only time they don't disappear is when you don't read them, silly little puss.

Wilba

Tiggy if I'm reading you correctly, you go to 'New Posts' flick over to the Q&A site, come back and the new posts have gone.

They will do if you've read them as they are no longer 'New Posts', that's why they disappear. You then need to go to Quick Links/Todays Posts to re read them.

The only time they don't disappear is when you don't read them, silly little puss.

Wilba mine disappear even when I haven't read them I thinks it's the amount of time it takes to read a review, mind you thats only if you click onto to new posts first.

Hey Tig, I'm no techie but try sending Pete, Caephilly a pm, he's usually happy to oblige.

Failing that, contact chrise@cruise.co.uk , who is Man Friday on this forum.

Hopeyou soon get it sorted.
    Thanks Jill . Will do.
    Tig

Tiggertom
    shaken, not purred

Wilba,when I try to access the reviews on the other site it always brings me to this site, which I don't want at that time but if I don't look at the posts on this site at that time they disappear when I do want to look at them. Sorry if I am confusing things but all I want is to get the reviews site when I press the Reviews button instead of this site when I press the Reviews button.

Tiggertom
    shaken, not purred

Images
    Wilba mine disappear even when I haven't read them I thinks it's the amount of time it takes to read a review, mind you thats only if you click onto to new posts first.
    Ahh! cat nappin

Wilba

Images
    oooo forgive me if I re write anything that has already been said ok;) if you click on the word reviews at the top of your page...between forums/photos....... it will then take you to the next page ok.then scroll down to the heading cruise reviews.click on that......then it will take to the main page cruise.co.uk...and they will be there with the option to just view certain Co's...then when you want to come back to read......click forum and then you should be back to where you started from......with the option to click on new posts.....,at least that's what I do and it works for me.....

some call me Mrs Early Bird......:p
    http://www.cruises.co.uk/attachments...61_600.jpg</a>
    oooo and I guess we want a badge too.
    Adventure Oct 2011,Indy Feb 2012. Allure Aug 2012.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast