Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hellooooooo

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Neil,
    I'm in a happy mood today
    Seriously Neil, have a good day
    A sincere welcome to the happy club.

I have seldom been serious since I joined. Well one or two intense moments but they passed.

Helloooo and welcome Rob......Neil

Neil- yes, you're immediately aware of tobacco smells on someone else, and on your own clothes....I'm slowly having things washed and cleaned. My next step is not having the odd one.....
    Never knew you'd been a smoker! Everyone was, when I first started. I'm a smokaholic, I'm afraid....every time I've given up before, even for years, I've eventually fallen again!
    So, it's ecigs inside, and a morning/evening real one outside....treading carefully- it's only 3 months. I was straight back on the cigs even after years in a convent......
    Jo.

Images
    Neil- yes, you're immediately aware of tobacco smells on someone else, and on your own clothes....I'm slowly having things washed and cleaned. My next step is not having the odd one.....
    Never knew you'd been a smoker! Everyone was, when I first started. I'm a smokaholic, I'm afraid....every time I've given up before, even for years, I've eventually fallen again!
    So, it's ecigs inside, and a morning/evening real one outside....treading carefully- it's only 3 months. I was straight back on the cigs even after years in a convent......
    Jo.
    Good for you Jo,
    You will succeed as my OH said at the time if he could do it so can I.
    Felt guilty begging my father-in-law years ago to drive us into town from the plantation to where the tourists were in Barbados on a Sunday to get some fresh cigs.
    I can remember being told of the three sins so I guess not smoking anymore I now have two sins or is that one sin left.

Rob
    Next Cruise:> QM2 2015 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Hi, Rob- I didn't buy it originally to stop smoking, as I've failed so drastically in the past (I'm not joking about the convent...first buys- mascara, a silk head scarf and a packet of 20.....). I'm just so amazed that I don't need to smoke! At the moment, I'm looking at the odd one as a sort of security blanket.....when you've failed as often as me, you can't really believe it.....;)
    Jo.

Images
    Hi, Rob- I didn't buy it originally to stop smoking, as I've failed so drastically in the past (I'm not joking about the convent...first buys- mascara, a silk head scarf and a packet of 20.....). I'm just so amazed that I don't need to smoke! At the moment, I'm looking at the odd one as a sort of security blanket.....when you've failed as often as me, you can't really believe it.....;)
    Jo.
    You would I guess not be the first sister (if I have that right) who smoked and probably in quiet areas.
    The fact you have started and trying is what wil make you succeed.
    As I said previously it does not take much to make one start again.
    So Jo, admire your will and strength

Rob
    Next Cruise:> QM2 2015 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Cheers, Rob! ;)
    Jo.

UK brand of e-cigs look good

Hi all, New member to the forum

Thought you all might be interested in a make of electronic cigs I've just come across which are a UK designed product and look really handy for cruises, called matchless. The packs look like normal fags and they are disposable and cost 6.75.

Check out their website matchless electronic cigarettes - Premium branded quality and lowest price disposables on the market

Not seen them on board yet but who knows?

Bon Voyage!

JB

Thanks for the info will certainly have a look at their site

Hi all
    I stopped smoking on 3rd Jan this year using the inhalators and had been a smoker for 40 years and just booked my first cruise with the money I,ve saved , 2,400 upto now and can,t wait but here,s a true story to try to explain to some people on how difficult it is.
    Do you remember the Beagles they used to have in the laboratries smoking cigs all day for research reasons, well the animal welfare rights group came and broke all the fences down and let all the dogs free, but the day after all the dogs were back barking at the gates wanting to be let back in because they were all gasping for a cig.

Hi Jacqui,
    You are permitted to take your Electronic Cigarette with you on a trip by cruise.
    I visited last month by cruise and i m permitted to smoke Electronic Cigarette. These cigarettes have no side effects and no one can stop you on cruise for this characteristic.

---------
    Electronic Cigarette

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast