Commitment/blessing ceremony - HELP!

Hi there,

My partner and I are starting to plan our civil ceremony which will take place some time next year.

The idea is, we hold the civil ceremony here in the UK and get all the legal/formal stuff out of the way and then go on a cruise round the Mediterranean.

I'd hoped that we could have some sort of commitment/blessing ceremony on board the ship, conducted by one of the ship's staff, with the event planned by us and the cruise liner. However, I'm finding it difficult to find information on cruise companies that support such events.

Can anyone recommend cruise liners that organise such packages that I can approach via a UK travel agent/website?

Many thanks,
    Ade.

Images
    On QM2 Me and the wife (m/f) had a blessing with M/F F/F M/M couples by a new york father.. free in 2007.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi there,

My partner and I are starting to plan our civil ceremony which will take place some time next year.

The idea is, we hold the civil ceremony here in the UK and get all the legal/formal stuff out of the way and then go on a cruise round the Mediterranean.

I'd hoped that we could have some sort of commitment/blessing ceremony on board the ship, conducted by one of the ship's staff, with the event planned by us and the cruise liner. However, I'm finding it difficult to find information on cruise companies that support such events.

Can anyone recommend cruise liners that organise such packages that I can approach via a UK travel agent/website?

Many thanks,
    Ade.

Last edited by K S H In Wales, Tonteg; 28th January 2011 at 03:24 AM.

most cruise websites have a wedding planner who also organises blessings for those retaking vows, which is basically what you are planning.
    Try P&O. their Captain performs the ceremony. Here is the link Renewal of Wedding Vows at Sea | Romantic Cruises | P&O Cruises. Happy wedding days to you both.

Slave to the Deal

Hi

How are your plans going? Have you booked a cruise for this summer?