Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

P&O Cruise Personaliser

Have been trying to get in to my P&0 CRUISE PERSONALISER for the last 3 days! Keep getting ( message from website ) cannot find validation summary element "FORM VALIDATION SUMMARY" Make sure you have put an element with this ID into your HTML document. Have rung P&0 but no joy as yet. It's bad enough being taken in by their Vantage Fare!! but not being able to access my documents is adding insult to injury I'm sure some of you good people can help me. Just heard back from P&O, they say it's working at their end,BUT CAN'T HELP ME!!!! Regards, Irene

Ive tried to log onto my details and also get the same message. I tried for a second time and this time I was directed to the Cunard web site even though my details are for P&O!
    So its the system that's faulty

Images
    Any chance you could use a different computer, some settings (mainly tablet / phone) don't allow you to access their site. I had a similar problem trying to access using mobile internet and had to use a laptop to access the cruise personaliser, good luck!

That's odd! Ive just logged on without any problem using Samsung Note!

I managed to access today via laptop but so slow to load anything I gave up.
    They must have a problem because it has never been that slow before.

I've just logged onto my account (6:30pm) and no problems. Speed abosolutely fine.

cheers
    Harvey

I've also had the same trouble that you are talking about but only with internet explorer.
    When I use google chrome I have no problems.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Any chance you could use a different computer, some settings (mainly tablet / phone) don't allow you to access their site. I had a similar problem trying to access using mobile internet and had to use a laptop to access the cruise personaliser, good luck!
    Using a laptop, no other computer, never had a problem in the past, and no problem logging into anything else.Just phoned P&O again, they can access my details no probs, but I still can't!! Going to phone me in the morning, see if I get any joy then.

I've also had the same trouble that you are talking about but only with internet explorer.
    OH you little darling colin, done that and IT WORKED, frustration over!!
    Cheers
    Irene ps, could it have anything to do with the fact that it has changed to outlook express in the last week or so?

I used Internet Explorer - no problems. It's a strange old world at times!

cheers
    Harvey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast