Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Can anyone join in? I need to keep the weight down and I don't have the time to go to classes. I'm on the wii fit its great every time you reach your goal you get showered with stars ans flowers. Just don't make it that often:D
    It's been so long since I used our Wi fit, I'd have to dust it first! but I have rejoined the gym in an effort not to look like a teletubbie when we go on our cruise in september
    I started gym and diet nearly 8 wks ago and lost nearly a stone and would like to lose another. It will be good to do it together on here
    I have stayed away from chocolate and chips though that makes it seem that's all I ate
    There is a photo on our fridge amongst the magnets, of us at the mud baths last year in Turkey...needless to say, not a flattering one and I use that as my incentive to lose the weight

BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Images
    amongst the magnets, of us at the mud baths last year in Turkey...needless to say, not a flattering one and I use that as my incentive to lose the weight
    I have one of those pics also ~ my daughter took it of me in Turkey and as she was so young it was from underneath me ~ I look 8 months pregnant & couldn'r believe I'd got soooo big!

I also have a wii fit & wii active, but buying a dog that needs a lot of walking was probably my best investment!

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Images
    Shelley, your dog walking idea reminded me that animal rescue centres are desperate for volunteer walkers who will take dogs out for an hour or so. All the fun without all the commitment of a permanent pet. So, walk a dog and make it happy and you can tone up at the same timeCarol

Shelley, your dog walking idea reminded me that animal rescue centres are desperate for volunteer walkers who will take dogs out for an hour or so. All the fun without all the commitment of a permanent pet. So, walk a dog and make it happy and you can tone up at the same timeCarol

Volunteer dog walking is something I'd like to do when I eventually retire, as I don't really want to get another dog when my dear collie cross goes. It will be hard not to bring them all home with me as visiting was how we ended up with Peppa.:D:D

Its easy in the summer to keep the weight down but during the long winter I just don't get home in time for a long run my daughter gets to take her out all the time, and I'm left with the wii Gerri

Images
    Wow you are all doing sooooo very well, congratulations everyone. Iv'e lost 7-8lbs over the last week but that is beause I've had and upset tummy (to put it nicely!:o) and have also been feeling nauseated so I have not ate very much, but I know I will put it back on when I start eating again.
    I lossed a stone (14lbs) about 4 years ago and kept it off till I stopped taking HRT after 11yrs and put it back on within a month or so!!!!

Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 28th June 2010 at 10:11 PM.
    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

I'm absolutely stuck at the moment-I know I had settled for a steady 1 to 2 pounds a month, but these cruises will get in the way! By the time I've lost the cruise weight, and settled down to diet, something like the Azura treat (Oh, that chocolate plate!), or a cheap offer on Ventura comes up.
    So- after this cheapie in June, I've 7 months clear to get back on target.
    More walks with the dog should kick things off!
    Jo.

You lost how much? Three "stone"?
    What's that in real money..sorry,real weight?

Have the British realized that the rest of the world has since moved on a bit
    to lbs avoirdupois...even to Kilograms?

I guess not..

One kg is 2.2lbs if that is any help
    EDNA

14 pounds to the stone....

Aplmac. How is the chocolate diet going. When you got your container full of chocolate I hope it was a freezwe one or all your chocolate will be a soggy mess by now with the heat.
    EDNA

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567