Images

Manchester Airport T1 Lounge Offer

If you are flying out of Manchester Airport Terminal 1 before 31 December 2011 there is a promaotion available at the moment for the new "Escape" lounge.

To book you need to go to www.manchesterairport.co.uk/escapelounget1

For a single adult the promo price is £20 quote Door 2
    For a couple (2 adults 12+ years) the promo price is £35 quote Door 3
    Child promo price (Under 12) is £9 quote Door 1
    Family promo price is £49 (2 Adults 2 children under 12) £49 Quote Door 4

You need to book before 31 december 2010 to qualify for the offer. There are more details available on the website

Shell

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Hi Shelly, Tried to write on private message but couldn't. Been quite busy this end but
    many thanks for all your info. ps it would be easier to send a letter in post ah ah !!!!!!!!!!
    I know this is wrong site to be doing this but I give up now.

Images
    Just thought with the Carribean cruise season approaching I'd bring this post back to everyones attention ~ well anyone who is flying from Manchester T1 that is :p

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

We have booked this lounge direct with the airport for later this year for £15pp. There are also discounts available through Holiday Extras and Saga. The prices do seem to be a bit fluid; we had previously booked at a higher rate, but cancelled and re-booked when we saw the better deal.
    Prices are all good at the moment though, as they are trying to promote the new facility. Seems to be better than some other lounges as more substantial snacks are included too.