Topic: China Airways

Images

China Airways

Hi all
    My Daughter + boyfriend/fiance booked a flight yesterday on China Airways.
    Flying Heathrow-Taipei-Sydney on Boxing Day,she paid 680.
    The next best flight was with Emirates @ 1200,the extra cash coming in handy when in Australia.
    Has anybody any feedback for China Airways.
    JC

China Airways

I flew on their internal flights last year and found them very good indeed. Their timekeepting was fine.

They were fine when I flew them a couple of years ago, nothing special. Only downside then was frequency of flights and the need to transfer in Amsterdam as they have only just started flying from LHR

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    They were fine when I flew them a couple of years ago, nothing special. Only downside then was frequency of flights and the need to transfer in Amsterdam as they have only just started flying from LHR
    Hi gainduff.
    I dont think they are bothered about "nothing special" still only 28yrs + just doing the travel adventure thing before getting married.
    The problem was cost of flight,they wanted to fly Boxing Day to celebrate New Year in Sydney + all other Ailines were charging an arm + a leg.
    Thanks for that.
    JC

They should have a brilliant time in Sydney over New Year. They just need to prepare themselves for the 'pleasures' of arrival at Kingsford Smith Airport; I'm afraid it's on a par with LHR.
    They could always try a look at the Skytrax website, which gives passenger opinions
    Airline Reviews, Airport Reviews, Flight Reviews, Seat Reviews and SKYTRAX Airline and Airport Star Ranking or the Flyertalk website, does a similar thing.

Images
    They should have a brilliant time in Sydney over New Year. They just need to prepare themselves for the 'pleasures' of arrival at Kingsford Smith Airport; I'm afraid it's on a par with LHR.
    They could always try a look at the Skytrax website, which gives passenger opinions
    Airline Reviews, Airport Reviews, Flight Reviews, Seat Reviews and SKYTRAX Airline and Airport Star Ranking or the Flyertalk website, does a similar thing.
    We have never had any problems when arriving at Kingsford Smith either on an international or national flight. In fact I'd say it ranks as one of the more pleasant experiences, airport wise.
    Equally, LHR has never been a problem for me either. I must be very lucky.

Images
    Hi gainduff
    Her boyfriend has been before,he went for the England Cricket Tour,so he knows the score.
    He was one of the Barmy Army!well he's barmy anyway.
    JC

We have never had any problems when arriving at Kingsford Smith either on an international or national flight. In fact I'd say it ranks as one of the more pleasant experiences, airport wise.
    Equally, LHR has never been a problem for me either. I must be very lucky.
    I am glad you enjoyed yourself at Sydney airport, perhaps I was unlucky?