Constellation drinks prices

Could anyone tell me the cost of drinks on Constellation. We are going October 30th and any info would be gratefully received.

Images
    click on 'cruise and cruising forums, news, reviews, chat, fun & freindship' (at the top of this page) then go to usefull tips...........click drinks prices......then the celebrity post by Bill Blyth from Dundee. the prices there are for another celebrity ship but they all serve the same drink at the same prices.

just remember the prices are in US$ and spirits are free flow, which is at least a UK double.

don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Hi We were on the constellation in April this year just before the refit. They had offers in the evening for the cocktails, the problem is that 15% goes on all drinks. i bought the soda package, it was around 80 dollars but over the two weeks in the heat it worked out good value. Just remember you are on holiday and enjoy! We can't wait to back on this ship next year. Margaret

Issyalex,Glasgow. Thanks very much for your help. I will try the page you mentioned Issyalex.

Bonny Ipswich. Thanks very much for your help. We are looking forward to our cruise, it's been ages since we were last on Constellation and if it's half as good as last time we're in for a treat. Thanks again