Two questions...how much for taxi from Venice to ship and Americans where are they

Hi ......Does any one know .....
    How much for the taxi from venice airport to the port
    How much for a water taxi from the airport to the dock, can you get a water taxi from the airport?

and i have found that the Americans are not booking so many cruses over in the med as usual any one know why? we are sailing on the 15 of july on R C from Venice and not many of our American cousins i have been told...........good prices for a balcony from 800 for 11 days......

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi ......Does any one know .....
    How much for the taxi from venice airport to the port
    How much for a water taxi from the airport to the dock, can you get a water taxi from the airport?

and i have found that the Americans are not booking so many cruses over in the med as usual any one know why? we are sailing on the 15 of july on R C from Venice and not many of our American cousins i have been told...........good prices for a balcony from 800 for 11 days......
    Taxi is round about 30 from the airport. A Bus ATVO, Line 35 - D2 to Piazzale Roma is 3 pp and the shuttle to the ship is another 1 pp.
    I think that the Water taxi to the ship, a fair way by water, is over 100 but not absolutely certain on that.

That particular cruise is not well subscribed by anyone, don't know why but Americans are feeling the pinch at the moment and Venice just flashes $$$$$$ to thyem anyway. The prices on that cruise have been reduced recently. ....Neil

A couple of things are worrying the Americans, the price of air fares, and the politcal unrest/fighting in the Med

hi rocky,im going on the same cruise but leaving this monday,my transfer is included in my holiday but i will let you know about it when i return unless you have been before i take it your going on the splendor?patsey.

Hi Patsey, yes we are on the spendor..... and

Patsey did you get a good deal as i could not believe the price for a balcony in July as well, I love santorini its my favourite stop off...the veiws are breath taking and we get an extra night at Venice port...is that the same as yours....
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    hi rocky,im going on the same cruise but leaving this monday,my transfer is included in my holiday but i will let you know about it when i return unless you have been before i take it your going on the splendor?patsey.

hiya i booked with cruise 118 its a package i have a large stateroom with a window to be honest im not to fussed about a balcony dont get me wrong im sure there lovely but i wont spend to much time in my room and im pleased with what ive booked i hope!and also i booked in late jan and the prices for balcony were expensive then,ive booked an excusion to santorini to the village its half a day looks really good and a trip in athens.i will wait now till im there to see what else i fancy.i leave mon cant wait!