Anywhere to leave your luggage for a day in Venice?

So our cruise the NCL Jade will be finishing at 8am and our flight back to London isnt until late in the evening. Is there somewhere where we can leave our suitcase during the day or will we have to carry it everywhere with us? Thanks in anticipation.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    So our cruise the NCL Jade will be finishing at 8am and our flight back to London isnt until late in the evening. Is there somewhere where we can leave our suitcase during the day or will we have to carry it everywhere with us? Thanks in anticipation.
    You don't say which airport!
    Marco Polo airport has a left luggage (Deposito Bagagli) facility - - (by the post office), but I don't think Treviso has.
    The main Santa Lucia railway station has one by platform 1
    and the cruise terminal has facilities to leave baggage in their Marittima and San Basilio buildings.

... So it really depends where you want to return to!

(I have left bags in random hotels in London - where I haven't been staying! - so you could even try that in Venice)

There is a left luggage facility in Piazzale Roma.

Leaving from Marco Polo. Actually, all flights including Ryanair are currently leaving from Marco Polo seeing as they are refurbishing the Treviso airport until I dont know when. Thanks, so I will leave the suitcase either at the piazzale roma or the cruise terminal. Anyone know prices for these?

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Leaving from Marco Polo. Actually, all flights including Ryanair are currently leaving from Marco Polo seeing as they are refurbishing the Treviso airport until I dont know when. Thanks, so I will leave the suitcase either at the piazzale roma or the cruise terminal. Anyone know prices for these?

Hi Ebear
    There was a thread on this recently. Unsure how to post a link, however I've copied/pasted the charges that were posted by another member.

At Piazzale Roma is available a service of custody and storage of the luggage, daily from 6.00 AM to 9.00 PM at the cost of 5,00 per piece for each 24h from the delivery, to allow our customers in transit to be able to move freely in town.
    Tel: 0415231107

In the airport, inside the arrivals hall close to the post office, the storage service is available daily from 5.00 AM to 9.00 PM at the cost of 5,50 per piece for each 24h from the delivery.
    Tel. 041.2605043

Hope this helps

Tarkah

Thanks a lot!

Are you going on the 28th of May, on the Norwegian Jade? If so, I'm going as well.. eh eh