Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Friday Night Quiz -9th Dec

Hello to you all.

Well that is another week done and dusted and the quiz has come around again so I do hope that you are ready to settle down and have a informal chat and answer questions session.
    Good grief - that sounds like it is going to be an evening of interigation but - fear not - it will be light hearted banter and and brain training for those that just want a diversion from the TV.

All are very welcome - just pop in and join in - that is the main thing. We are not looking for Einstein or the next Mastermind Champion.

Start time 8.00pm (sorry Smee !) here on this thread.
    First one to get the answer that matches the one I have gets the point and points mean.........you won!

Don't be late - I will be here waiting and checking my watch.

Sandie

Images
    If you could start at ten you could certainly count me in..........

Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015

Images
    If we are still going at 10.00pm - feel free to join in but, if I started at 10.00pm you would be the clear winner as nobody else would be playing!

Images
    Sandie!
    I love trying to have a go. Will try again, but just remind me is it F5 to refresh the page or am I missing something?

*Carol M*

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Sandie!
    I love trying to have a go. Will try again, but just remind me is it F5 to refresh the page or am I missing something?
    If at first you don't succeed - try - try again (pssst what subjects do you like best ).
    Yes it is F5 to refresh the page to keep up with the last question - or those two little arrows beside the address bar at the top of the page or.........failing that, click back a page, then click forward again.
    Just taking part makes you a winner - well almost!

Images
    If at first you don't succeed - try - try again (pssst what subjects do you like best ).
    Yes it is F5 to refresh the page to keep up with the last question - or those two little arrows beside the address bar at the top of the page or.........failing that, click back a page, then click forward again.
    Just taking part makes you a winner - well almost!
    Thanks Sandie!
    Will try and remember.
    pssst... Anything to do with animals
    Join you later.

*Carol M*

Images

Just making sure you are watching the time and gobbling your food so that you get here on time.

Hi Sandy,

Will try and master the technology - and answer your questions. Was two ahead of the teams till Q5 on university challenge this week week. Scored 7.5. I usually get the ones the teams don't: not sure what that indicates!!

Images
    Hi Sandy,

Will try and master the technology - and answer your questions. Was two ahead of the teams till Q5 on university challenge this week week. Scored 7.5. I usually get the ones the teams don't: not sure what that indicates!!
    Ummmm - you should be a University Don by now?

How do you know I am not? Apart from my performance on here of course.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast