Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Quiz Tonight - 28th October

Good Evening to All................sorry for the late notification of tonight's quiz but I had to work today so have only just got back (I have been taking Friday's off but the weather was perfect for boating so we ran the boats - and got lots of happy passengers Hurrah!).

The quiz will start at 8.00pm instead of 8.30pm - here on this thread.

Usual Rules - Mine.

All very welcome - the door is open so come on in and be a part of the quiz.

Look forward to 'chatting' with you later.

Sandie

I may join you but will be dropping out at 10pm prompt. Its the final of Channel 5 - The Bachelor and I dont want to be missing it.

Trace Guest
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Good Evening to All................sorry for the late notification of tonight's quiz but I had to work today so have only just got back (I have been taking Friday's off but the weather was perfect for boating so we ran the boats - and got lots of happy passengers Hurrah!).

The quiz will start at 8.00pm instead of 8.30pm - here on this thread.

Usual Rules - Mine.

All very welcome - the door is open so come on in and be a part of the quiz.

Look forward to 'chatting' with you later.

Sandie
    I'll be there!! Got a bottle of Chadonnay on ice ready, not having Pinot Grigio this week because I lost by 1 point last week to Wilba so will try and change my luck!!

Images
    I may join you but will be dropping out at 10pm prompt. Its the final of Channel 5 - The Bachelor and I dont want to be missing it.
    Oooer - is that the singing group from Ireland ? No wonder it's on Channel 5

Images
    Any chance of starting at 10 please ??

Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015

Oooer - is that the singing group from Ireland ? No wonder it's on Channel 5
    Hunky Gavin Henson is the bachelor and he has had 25 very attractive girls all vying for the final rose to be handed out to potentially become his girlfriend.

Trace Guest
    Hunky Gavin Henson is the bachelor and he has had 25 very attractive girls all vying for the final rose to be handed out to potentially become his girlfriend.
    Aw he should have stayed with Charlotte Church, I liked her

Images
    Any chance of starting at 10 please ??
    Errrr - NO - well not at the moment anyway. From next week I go into my winter hibernation mode - only working a couple of days a week so I may give it some thought then but...........I doubt there will be many takers!

Images
    So..............helloooo is there anybody out there?

Images
    I'm here but the bloody chip vans late!

Wilba

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast