Rest of Europe 2014 RCI

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the rest of the Europe 2014 itineraries will be released? I'm looking for a 7 day cruise round the Mediterranean summer 2014, perhaps one that departs from Barcelona. The 7 day itineraries from Southampton are quite limited round Spain/France.

Thanks
    Andy

Spread out Starting March 20th through to April 11th - dont know if they will start with the Southampton Sailings first then the rest of the med later?

I have just found a link from an email shot sent out by Cruisedot - but only has Southampton sailings listed.
    http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guide..._campaign=2014

Last edited by Bradbury, Coventry; 17th March 2013 at 07:41 PM.

yes read the brochure on the Southampton sailings thanks. Just cant see anywhere when the rest of the med departure ports are released Barcelona, civitavecchia etc.

2014 RCI Itineraries

I have just been talking to RCI about Caribbean Itineries for 2014 and in the course of our conversation it was mentioned that the 'Rest of Europe' would be released on March 27th.

Hope this helps.

Rose.

Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the rest of the Europe 2014 itineraries will be released? I'm looking for a 7 day cruise round the Mediterranean summer 2014, perhaps one that departs from Barcelona. The 7 day itineraries from Southampton are quite limited round Spain/France.

Thanks
    Andy