Overnight hotel stay.... Good idea?

Can anyone tell me how far from RCI terminal is the Holiday inn as we are planning to stay overnight and use their secure parking facilities.

When we've stayed at the Holiday Inn, either Celebrity Eclipse or Indy were moored right outside the hotel. We have rolled our suitcases the 100 or so yards from the hotel to the dock with no problems; we usually self-disembark, so have rolled them back to the car park and been out of Southampton before the town awoke!
    The car park isn't particularily secure- or wasn't last year; I'm sure there'll be CCTV, but it's just an open hotel car park. It doesn't worry us as our car lives in a car park all year.
    Jo.

Thank you so much. Parking there seems a good idea.

Images
    I have found over the years that using hotels the night before holidays is the best and most convenient way of parking the car for the duration

Photography derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing​

Thomson Majesty Hellenic Classics May1st 2015

Yes, we use the Hilton and coach transfer which works well apart from you need to check the coach driver takes all your luggage off the coach, as a vital piece of ours was left on the coach. Waiting for me on return with adequate cash compensation!! Cunard's desk/burser worked well on this.

We are staying at Chilworth Manor who have secure parking and supply a Taxi each way to the terminal