Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    Well said Neil. An interesting read so far I await part two. BTW Neil I think if I read it right, Rosebaskets is a male flower as he mentions his wife.
    Ooooops I always get my pistils and stamens mixed up. I've been in trouble with that before!...Neil

Hi Rosebaskets, my sister in law did Azura and encountered similar problems in the MDR with the chef and fish! They constantly overcooked it leaving her with a piece of blotting paper or cardboard on some occasions. Could be the same chef? The replacement meal was no better, leaving her no option but to chose something with 'gravy' in case the meal was dry. Glad to hear the reception had improved as that was another gripe she had about them being rude and left her standing like she was invisible. Look forward to the full story. Loved the spy excuse, best Ive heard yet!

SandyCruiser - Brixham

April 2014- Fred Balmoral
    July 2014 - Thomson Dream
    Aug 2014 - Thomson Majesty
    Sept 2014- Santorini Hotel

Hello Rosebasket,
    Write away! My pet hate on reading reviews is a review that is about two sentences long 'cruise was great, we had a ball, food good' type review,
    Heather

Don't usually like long reviews but yours is a classic, can't wait to read the next chapter in the review section Thank you so much for writing such a comprehensive review - when I wrote mine I didn't put in half what i experienced but reading yours reminded me of so much that we experienced on Azura.............definitely a ship I will not be frequenting again.

Images

Wonderful, still laughing.
    You are very good, I would have chucked them off the ship. Cant imagine them being a member on here...........but you never know!!!

SandyCruiser - Brixham

April 2014- Fred Balmoral
    July 2014 - Thomson Dream
    Aug 2014 - Thomson Majesty
    Sept 2014- Santorini Hotel

Wow, you are building up quite a following and deservedly so. It was refreshing to hear the support you received following the nasty treatment received by your daughter. Can't wait for the next instalment.

Images
    Hello Rosebaskets

Your report is a great read, waiting for the next instalment.

Images
    Hi Rosebaskets,

Just read your completed review Part one, absolutely brilliant.

My mascara is now 'splodged' over my face as I could really relate to your humour!

Looking forward to Part 2 & I really do think you should write a book!! Your writing style reminds me of Michael Simkins, who also did my mascara no favours!

Lizzie

What a fantastic read, waiting eagerly for part2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast