Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does carnival aggregate loyalty across their cruise operators?

We have cruised with princess, does anyone know if this would count towards a P&O cruise for things like Portunas club? Thanks

Images
    It has done but I believe that will soon come to an end... as they have de merged Princess from P&O

Images
    No Princess does not count with the Portunas club on PO. I really can't understand why they can't count all carnival ships as one club , and add points accordingly, RCI took into account my Celebrity cruise. CG

Images
    Quote QUOTE: View Post
    No Princess does not count with the Portunas club on PO. I really can't understand why they can't count all carnival ships as one club , and add points accordingly, RCI took into account my Celebrity cruise. CG
    Actually I think that they may do,last week I received a flyer from princess ,and it advised me that i would be a member of the "Captains club/table?,now they could only have got mhy details from P&o.

jim

I don't think they cross recognise between brands. We did not have our HAL Mariner Club recognised on Carnival cruise lines when we sailed with them.

I'm not sure if there's been a recent change, but we received 7 Portunas points on P&O for a 14 night cruise on Princess.
    Jo.

When I look in my cruises on P&O it shows the number of points and how they are made up. It does include sister companies. Then an explanation as follows: Sister companies comprise Princess cruises, Swan Hellenic and Ocean Village Holidays.

When the loyalty club changes over from Portunas to Peninsular, you will no longer get points from sister companies, but those that already have them will keep them.

Val

Images
    Carnival itself, (Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company)
    Carnival Corporation | Corporate Information | Our Brands

does not do a global merge of all its cruise lines so in my case my Princess, Holland America are all independent but as pointed out earlier Princess and P&O still carry a type of relationship but it seems to be more P&O towards Princess.
    Once all Princess ships of which I believe Sea Princess was the last are pulled from P&O then that is probably the last.
    If you think about it, a lot of Cunard folks woul love to gain points between Cunard and P&O voyages.

If all my two cruiselines merged my points I'd certainly have some great privileges.

Last edited by RobBar, Canada; 3rd July 2011 at 07:12 AM.
    Rob
    Next Cruise:> QM2 2015 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Images
    Sorry Jim you are right the points transfer between PO and Pricess finishes next April ,CG

You have to complete a cruise with P and O before you get and Portunas points. Once you gave done so you can the add points from Princess and Ocean Village cruises but only half points are awarded for these ie, 5 points for each nigh on board. As had been said already, you will be unable to gain credit for these sister companies under the new loyalty scheme next year.

Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast