• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great cruise app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcnev, mcnev
    started a topic Great cruise app

Great cruise app

Hi all,

Maybe this has been done to death but just downloaded an app.......Ship Mate.

It's got some great stuff on it....

Reviews
    Itiniaries from past cruises
    Current ship locations

Its available on iPhone and android and free.

Enjoy.

Tony

• Barrowman, Bedford
    replied
    After downloading it last night I've been exploring it for a couple of hours today, and I have to say its probably the best cruise app I've seen so far. It will certainly be getting some good use from me =- once again a big thanks for posting it Tony....

Leave a comment:

• philhar, wallasey
    replied
    It's not available for windows phones though,it annoys me how few apps compared to other phones you can download.

Leave a comment:

• History Addict, Alfreton
    replied
    I've downloaded it too. Love the fact that it has a ship locater. I feel I will be using this app, looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Harry, Hastings
    replied
    Thank you Tony. Downloaded - looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Barrowman, Bedford
    replied
    Thanks for that info Tony, just downloaded it and it looks like a great app, I will certainly be making good use of it....

Leave a comment:

• MAGGIEMOU, CYPRUS
    replied
    Th app for android has been around for a couple of years. However it as had a make over and at end on May made a new grand entrance after they had updated the app to do more things.
    It was useful for my world cruise. Before we left last year as they port information was all on there before the ships company supplied to the passengers.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X