• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer a question with a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get Regal Fish when they are in our area, and on line Donald Russell meat as and when we need it. Both are very good quality.
    Thanks OSD for your query, if I reply "I feel with my fingers", that should tell you I'm in possession of my usual faculties. How do you feel?

Can you get the Fish,flower, game, as all I got were ancient ones

Comment

I'm glad you're on the road to recovery Marie. Talking of feeling with your fingers, I woke up this morning with a sore thumb that has started to swell up during the day. Is it a sign of aging?

I tried the Fish, Fruit, Flower thread and had no problem accessing the last page Marie.
      Last edited by Old Sea Dog, Stockport; 24th June 2016, 09:09 PM.
      Our cruising days are over now.................

Comment

I don't know OSD. Can you get gout in your thumb?

Glad you are feeling better Marie.

Comment

Yes Judith. My mate has it in his thumb. I sometimes get it in my big toe. It's very painful when it strikes. Unfortunately it's a genetic condition and is passed down from parent to child. Did your parents pass an ailment onto you?

Comment

Both had dementia, so it does not look good for me does it? Mum had breast cancer, but apparently not the inherited kind. Dad had a heart attack in his 50s. All the females on Dad's side died of cancer before they reached 65. Do you think I'm on borrowed time?

Comment

Dear me. Sometimes you wonder what there is to smile about. But no matter how fit you are and if you don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, don't eat fatty foods and live a very healthy lifestyle you will still die in the end. There is no escaping it. Is there?

Comment

Glad you are feeling better Marie. We're all on borrowed time - it's just a matter of making the best of what you've got, isn't it?

Comment

It's nice to know there are some caring people aound, thank you.
                  If it's gout, OSD then you probably have too much uric acid crystallising in your blood; unless you've been sucking it, as I knew a girl who sucked her thumb and it was quite large. At least you know it's not pregnant?

Comment

I think it's more about quality of life, not quantity of life, isn't it?

I can only think of one appendage that becomes quite large when it's sucked and it's not my thumb Marie

Comment

I bet it's your head OSD ? :-)

Comment

How did you guess Foxy?

But what's your question?

Comment

How is the thumb OSD?

Are you feeling better Marie?

Don't egos get bigger when sucked up to?

The in laws have gone home!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Sea Dog, Stockport View Post
                            How did you guess Foxy?

But what's your question?
                            My question was: I bet its your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
                              How is the thumb OSD?

Are you feeling better Marie?

Don't egos get bigger when sucked up to?

The in laws have gone home!
                              That sound like a relief? The in laws have gone home. I used to call mine the outlaws. Does that sound unkind?

Comment

No it doesn't. Mine are now both 86 years old and, to be honest, they are hard work. Dad played golf two days running and I think Alan is more worn out than he is. We went to our favourite gallery today, (Gallery 3, Barton Marina, if you are ever in the area), and they bought a Fabien Perez limited edition print for us. Aren't I an ungracious cow, who should be ashamed of herself?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X