• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer 2022 - Who has made plans??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post

Hi Helen, thanks glad to hear you had a good time keeping my fingers crossed for the weather but might need my pac a mac😀
    And yes I have got one,courtesy of MSC hasn't been out of its packet (yet)
    Oct 2010 had to get away after a funeral, Celebrity Constellation Med ex BCN (should be on the WOW thread £290pp inc grats)

rained every day never got off, even to walk Circuit de Monaco.

it was great mainly Americans that got off anyway leaving the ship pretty empty coming back looking like drowned rats.

The covered thalasso pool with food station and bar nearby, just what we needed.

Comment

No cruising plans for this year, that could change though, but have a short break in Rotterdam in May, followed by a break in Liverpool. We've not been to either place before and looking forward to exploring both. We're going to a Bryan Adams gig in Liverpool and putting a few days around that. Also a London weekend at the end of June and seeing the Eagles at Hyde Park. Haven't been to live music for a couple of years so looking forward to those. Hoping to do a Black Sea river cruise next year unless Putin puts a spoke in the works.

Barb

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X