• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz, Friday 21st August, here, 8pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BandN, Markyate View Post

    Please deploy your secret weapon!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, had to pop out of the room - how many have I missed????????????


    Lawnmowerman

    Comment


      I believe Yorkshire would be biggest if it was one county rather than three.
      Cruising my way through life!

      Sue

      Comment


        As I said in a disappeared post, Lancaster as I read the question wrong! Doh!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

          Sorry, had to pop out of the room - how many have I missed????????????
          Too many to catch up, but give it a go as you could still win.
          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

          Comment


            Originally posted by History Addict, Alfreton View Post
            I believe Yorkshire would be biggest if it was one county rather than three.
            You are correct HA
            It would be so a point to you for being knowledgable

            and one to Pete for North Yorkshire

            Comment


              Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

              You are correct HA
              It would be so a point to you for being knowledgable

              and one to Pete for North Yorkshire
              Ta muchly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Pete




              sigpic
              If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

              Comment


                Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post

                Too many to catch up, but give it a go as you could still win.
                Ah well, I'm only here for the banter...............


                Lawnmowerman

                Comment


                  qu 17 next

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

                    You are correct HA
                    It would be so a point to you for being knowledgable

                    and one to Pete for North Yorkshire
                    As I’m Scottish I didn’t know Yorkshire could be divided by 3.
                    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

                      Ah well, I'm only here for the banter...............
                      excellent. I think you'll find you're not alone!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post

                        As I’m Scottish I didn’t know Yorkshire could be divided by 3.
                        Have you seen the size of their puddings............


                        Lawnmowerman

                        Comment


                          .17 Cynophobia is a fear of what

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

                            Have you seen the size of their puddings............
                            Love it! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                            don't want to work, just want to cruise.

                            Comment


                              Chinese people..........oops Sino

                              Comment


                                Dogs ............................................
                                Pete




                                sigpic
                                If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

                                Comment


                                We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.


                                By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

                                Working...
                                X