• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Island Escape - case for the defence!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hope you have a really lovely time !!!! I'm jealous!!!
      Have ust returned from a week aboar the Thomson Dream (as featured on Watchdog recently!!) and had a lovely time ........... might well start a defensive thread on that shop too!!! Perhaps I'm just easily pleased!

Comment

Also reported..Carol

Comment

Is there something missing?

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
          Also reported..Carol
          I saw this thread and when I looked closer it an older thread fron two years ago. However Carol's answer doesn't seem to belong to anything of the previous posts. Have I missed something?
          If not just to let you all know I have seen Island Ecsape a few times of late. In fact I saw at close quarters on Wednesday of this week.( Nov. 23rd 2012)
          She is laid up in Limassol harbour. Been there a few days if not longer. Not sure what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGGIEMOU, CYPRUS View Post
            I saw this thread and when I looked closer it an older thread fron two years ago. However Carol's answer doesn't seem to belong to anything of the previous posts. Have I missed something?
            If not just to let you all know I have seen Island Ecsape a few times of late. In fact I saw at close quarters on Wednesday of this week.( Nov. 23rd 2012)
            She is laid up in Limassol harbour. Been there a few days if not longer. Not sure what the problem is.
            Mothballed for the winter. she only does summer cruises.

Comment

Sorry Maggie, I should have included the post but it was such an old thread I hadn't expected it to be revived

I was reporting a spam that admin subsequently removed, so you are quite right there is something missing and now it just looks like I am randomly reporting a perfectly innocent reply...oops.....Carol

Originally posted by MAGGIEMOU, CYPRUS View Post

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X