• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSC Explora Journeys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSC Explora Journeys

MSC are launching a luxury cruise brand, to be called 'Explora Journeys'. The first of four luxury ships will set sail in 2023, with the remaining ships ready in 2024, 2025 and 2026.

I believe that they will be 63,900 gross tonnes and carry around 922 passengers.

Images here: https://youtu.be/UQqoIcYhLko
    See my cruise blog: HERE

She looks lovely, especially the pool area

Not sure about the chairs at the bottom of the ship at the back though, they must be more secure than they look!! ..............................................Caro l

Comment

I guess this is the all "Yacht Club" ships they have been talking about, looking at the video very similar to Viking. The key will be the pricing (as ever)

John

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post
        MSC are launching a luxury cruise brand, to be called 'Explora Journeys'. The first of four luxury ships will set sail in 2023, with the remaining ships ready in 2024, 2025 and 2026.

I believe that they will be 63,900 gross tonnes and carry around 922 passengers.

Images here: https://youtu.be/UQqoIcYhLko
        That is more than twice the size of Azamara Journey?? one of my favourite ships.

Annie

Comment

I realise that MSC's Yacht Club facilities gets good reviews, but their standard product often does not.

I'm not sure I'd trust them to provide a luxury experience until I read a lot of reviews of "Explora". They would be my last choice at the moment, if I was seeking a luxury cruise!
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

That is more than twice the size of Azamara Journey?? one of my favourite ships.

Annie
            690 passengers on Azamara v 922 on a ship twice the size

Easy win for MSC just in terms of numbers

John

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X