• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth's Live Launch!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth's Live Launch!!!

Hey, fellow cruisers. My name is Elizabeth and I have Just Joined Cruise.co.uk just over a week ago (Be gentle with me!)
    I have plenty of experience in the cruise and travel industry expanding over the last 10 years. Over the next few weeks, if you venture for a peek onto my blog you will see ever changing hints, tips and lots of first hand cruise knowledge.
    I'm also going to spend all my time looking for the best possible deals from all the major cruise lines just for you guys.
    Also keep and eye open for some fantastic river cruise offers!

Keep update with all the latest cruisers inside info on my blog Elizabethcruises.co.uk

Call me directly on 0800 408 6137 (Callng from abroad 0044 121 312 6137)
    Email me on ElizabethH@cruise.co.uk
    “History is the ship carrying Living Memories to the future”

Visit . for more details

Email: ElizabethH@cruise.co.uk
    Direct Line: 0800 408 6137 (Calling from abroad: 0044 121 312 6137)

Hello Elizabeth, welcome aboard I like the idea you will be looking for the best deals so interested to see what you come up with...Carol

Comment

Thank you Carol,
      I'm on the hunt already so those deals will be out to you as soon as I can.

Visit . for more details

Comment

Hi Elizabeth from me too!

Couldn't have picked a better time to introduce yourself. Wish you well in your position at Cruise.co.uk.
        Look forward to some more super offers.

p.s. Hope they LAUNCHED you with Champagne
        Last edited by Calgray, Yorkshire; 30th May 2012, 12:45 PM.
        sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Thank you, I look forward to chatting with you all

Visit . for more details

Comment

Hello and welcome Elizabeth. We always book with cruise.co.uk and welcome you to a fantastic team. We have just returned from P&O - Oriana cruise and already have a booking for Oceana December 2013. We somtimes book well in advance and other times at the last minute. We are now on the look out for mini cruise from Southampton in the next few months - I am watching prices to see if the available cruises come down in price to match our tight (very) budget.
            Oriana
            Oceana
            Ventura
            Queen Mary 2
            Queen Victoria
            Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Hi, I'm glad to hear you had a fab time onboard Oriana. She was my first P&O cruise and I must admit I have a soft spot for her!!
              With regards to you having a look at a last minute mini cruise, I will keep my eyes open for you. Me and my hubby managed to grab a cancellation cabin on Arcadia last December for the Derren Brown cruise and we were so lucky. It was cheap to!
              Dont forget to keep me updated, but as I say Ill keep a close eye on the sailings for you!

Visit . for more details

Comment

Thanks for the reply Elizabeth - it is appreciated. A cheap mini cruise on P&O or Cunard from Southampton would be great but some dates are out because of hubby work commitments. The P&O E230 - 29th Dec would be great if there was a last minute cancellation at a really cheap price - it's the same cruise we are doing in 2013. Keep up the good work and happy future cruising
                Oriana
                Oceana
                Ventura
                Queen Mary 2
                Queen Victoria
                Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Couldn't have picked a better time to introduce yourself. Wish you well in your position at Cruise.co.uk.
                  Look forward to some more super offers

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X