• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is just a test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HTML]<strong>Test</strong>[/HTML]
    Forum Support

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Testing to see if my new photo system works

Comment

Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]

Testing to see if my new photo system works
        Hi Spartan

What system are you using? ( I take it Windows Live is stil B**gred up for you? in that there is no 600 pixel size anymore?)

It seems to give you 2 sets of commandss , hence the appearance of of the \img codes

Just noticed on the reply box you're using photobucket, so what size are you choosing ? I tend to go for 600 width and leave the height setting to be automatic.Pete
        Last edited by Pete, Caerphilly; 4th July 2011, 10:35 PM.
        Pete

sigpic
        If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
          Hi Spartan

What system are you using? ( I take it Windows Live is stil B**gred up for you? in that there is no 600 pixel size anymore?)

It seems to give you 2 sets of commandss , hence the appearance of of the \img codes

Just noticed on the reply box you're using photobucket, so what size are you choosing ? I tend to go for 600 width and leave the height setting to be automatic.Pete
          Widows live is ******** I can post pics to email ect but not to the forum, I have only uploaded a couple of hundred shots to photbucket it's painfully slow but it works to a fashion and with a little practice I will get the hang of it

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X