• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locked out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yogini, Waterlooville
    started a topic Locked out!

Locked out!

I haven’t been able to get into the site on my laptop all day. Every time that I try I get an Error 403. Forbidden. You are not currently authorised to access www.cruise.co.uk

It’s the same if I try from my saved link, or search for the site in google.

Can anyone help?

• Yogini, Waterlooville
    replied
    Originally posted by Amar, Cruise Co View Post

Morning Yogini, Waterlooville,

I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble logging into the Forum yesterday. I'm assuming that you are able to successfully log in now as you have posted this thread?

However, if you could let me know what type of device you were using as well as the browser then I can get the IT team to look into this.
    I still get error messages, no matter how I try to get in. I am using safari on the phone at the moment. I prefer to get into the site through the laptop

Leave a comment:

• Garfield, Waterlooville
    replied
    Morning Amar.
    Still no ignore function either on all my Android devices.
    An error message on one says that email addressess don't match..bizarre.
    Regards
    Garfield

Leave a comment:

• Amar, Cruise Co
    replied
    Originally posted by Yogini, Waterlooville View Post
    I haven’t been able to get into the site on my laptop all day. Every time that I try I get an Error 403. Forbidden. You are not currently authorised to access www.cruise.co.uk

It’s the same if I try from my saved link, or search for the site in google.

Can anyone help?

Morning Yogini, Waterlooville,

I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble logging into the Forum yesterday. I'm assuming that you are able to successfully log in now as you have posted this thread?

However, if you could let me know what type of device you were using as well as the browser then I can get the IT team to look into this.

Leave a comment:

• Yogini, Waterlooville
    replied
    Originally posted by cymrucruiser View Post
    Amar, Cruise Co
    ive tagged Amar in so maybe he can contact you and help you Yogini.
    I was locked out for weeks once and ended up messaging Cruise dot through their Fb page for help. They responded quickly then.
    Thanks. I did send a message through the FB page, but no response. I'm still getting the same message this morning. It's irritating!

Leave a comment:

• cymrucruiser
    replied
    Amar, Cruise Co
    ive tagged Amar in so maybe he can contact you and help you Yogini.
    I was locked out for weeks once and ended up messaging Cruise dot through their Fb page for help. They responded quickly then.

Leave a comment:

• andyn, Bucks
    replied
    Well you got on here and your link works fine for me.

I would clear my cache and cookies and try again

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X