Take A Full Video Tour Of Britannia - It's Almost As Good As Being There!
March 20, 2015
With P&O’s newest ship Britannia now sailing the waves the www.CRUISE.co.uk team thought we’d round up our best videos of her to give you a full tour of the ship! Have you ever wondered what a balcony cabin would look like? Are you curious about the new spa, atrium or pools? Then take a tour with our video guides to the newest ship on the block. It’s not quite as good as being there but it’ll do till you get on-board!
The Main Atrium
With her starburst chandelier and stunning decor, take a tour of the heart of the ship and the surrounding restaurants and shops.
Take a tour of James Martin’s cookery club and the cookery stations where you can learn from culinary masters.
The Swimming Pools
Fancy a dip? Have a look at the top deck and the many other areas to relax and unwind on-board
Leslie and Serena take you on a tour of the different cabin types and suites, so you know exactly what to expect from each room! We start off with a Balcony Cabin.
Solo Balcony Cabin
Standard Inside Cabin
Super Deluxe Cabin
See Britannia’s ultra luxurious spa for yourself and explore the different areas of relaxation.
Have you ever wondered what a laundrette looks like on a cruise ship? Take a look below!
Explore the many venues to grab a pint, cocktail or coffee.
Feeling lucky? Find out what the on-board casino has to offer.
See the restaurants first hand and view close ups of food served on-board.
We hope you enjoyed your tour! Has this pursuaded to you sail with Britannia? Have a look at some of our deals here…
Other Articles you may be interested in
- NCL Impress With Alaska Themed Hull Art For N...
- The Creepiest, Most Haunted Cruise Ships At S...
- P&O Will Let YOU Decide The Name Of Their Bra...
- Godmother Of World's Largest Ship Finally Ann...
- Shock Announcement As Heathrow Set To Get Ano...
- Embrace The Extreme: Five Reasons Why Alaska ...
- Top 5 Adventurous Cruises You Have To Try At ...
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Wish You Were In...
- How To Spend 3 Hours In Destinations Around T...
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Next Flight
- Exclusive: Step Into The Shoes Of Someone Tra...
- Our Very Own Holly And Charlie See The Snow M...