Cunard and P&O release their new Vantage fares with a Price Promise
In addition to their new pricing they are introducing a consumer “Price Promise” that will protect the Vantage Fares that you book on.
Any future booking you make with Cunard or P&O Cruises on these Vantage Fares will benefit from all of the following advantages:
So, it will pay for you to book on our Vantage Fares as they offer the best option for a great cruise with 100% peace of mind. And, of course, having booked early, you will now benefit from all the above advantages, including having been able to secure your preferred cruise and choice of cabin.
The new Vantage Fares will be available from the 23 July 2012, at 0800am.
You can book with confidence knowing that our Vantage Fares are protected by our Price Promise.
Our Vantage Fares offer a great range of benefits. Better still they are supported by our Price Promise, which means you can secure your booking early, safe in the knowledge that if we were to reduce the Vantage Fares for your cruise/voyage, we promise to automatically give you a complimentary benefit such as on board spending money or an upgrade to the value of any reduction in price.
It pays to book our Vantage Fares as they offer the best option for a great cruise/voyage and 100% peace of mind.
Applicable to all cruises/voyages
Choice of cabin type
Terms and Conditions for Price Promise
1. Customers can secure their booking early safe in the knowledge that if we were to reduce the Vantage Fares, for their cruise/voyage, we guarantee to automatically pass on the value of the saving to them i.e. complimentary benefit such as on board spending money or an upgrade to the value of any reduction.
2. The Price Promise applies to Vantage Fares published by P&O Cruises/Cunard where the cruise and grade of cabin are the same and it is sold on the same terms and conditions (such as whether it is possible to select a cabin number). It applies to UK bookings made from 23rd July 2012 for departures as per the table in the Product detail section above.
3. The type and amount of complimentary benefit applied shall be at the absolute discretion of P&O Cruises/Cunard.
4. The Price Promise does not apply to our Getaway Fares; holiday add-ons; or where P&O Cruises/Cunard is not the tour operator selling the holiday.
5. Past passenger loyalty benefits will continue to be applied but resultant fares are not classed as reduced Vantage Fares and therefore cannot be referenced under the Price Promise.
6. On board spending money is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Cancellation fees assessed, on original price of booking. [FOR P&O ONLY – If you are a Peninsular Club member your on board discount applies after all on board spending money has been used.]
I think that P&O and Cunard have made a big leap in the right direction with these new fares and the price promise as they need to restore faith in passengers that want to book early.