Secret Recipe From Carnival Cruise Line Revealed
May 11, 2015
The team at www.CRUISE.co.uk love to bring you secret recipes from your favourite cruise lines – and now we’ve done it again!
Have you ever come back off a cruise and wished you could take the pudding with you? Or have you ever sat and day dreamed about your future cruise and wished you had some of the food they will serve?
Well to solve this we can now bring you the closely guarded recipe to Carnival’s melting chocolate cake.
This recipe means that you can enjoy cruise quality food from your own kitchen – (although this may depend on your skills in the kitchen!)
Everyone loves a good chocolate cake and this one from Carnival has long been one of our favourites.
We recommend that whilst you recreate this recipe you imagine you are sailing around the Caribbean… We think it adds something to the flavour!
Ingredients: (to make 8 servings)
- 7 ounces of butter
- 7 ounces of semisweet chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 3 ounces of sugar
- 4 ounces of flour
Once you have the ingredients, stick your chef’s hat on and follow the instructions below!
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Once they are mixed and melted, let the mixture cool for ten minutes.
- Mix 3 eggs and all the sugar in a separate large bowl and continue to whisk them for a few minutes.
- Slowly add the flour bit by bit and then add the rest of the eggs.
- Stir the egg mixture in with the melted butter and chocolate.
- Divide the mixture into individual ramekin cups.
- Then bake for 15-20 minutes at 200c.
- And enjoy! For a finishing touch, you could sprinkle some icing sugar on top or enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
So there you have it!
(Warning: we advise that you don’t eat this cake as often as you would on a cruise, or your waistline won’t thank you for it!)
Will you be trying this recipe? Which recipes would you like to have revealed from cruise lines? Let us know in the comments below!
Other Articles you may be interested in
- Disney Promises Magic With The First Ever Mar...
- Top 5 Adventurous Cruises You Have To Try At ...
- Have Your Say: Does The World Of Cruising Nee...
- The Prettiest And The Spookiest: Five Best Ci...
- New Announcement From Virgin Cruises Shocks C...
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Wish You Were In...
- How To Spend 3 Hours In Destinations Around T...
- 10 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Next Flight
- Exclusive: Step Into The Shoes Of Someone Tra...
- Our Very Own Holly And Charlie See The Snow M...
- How You Can Spend £30 Or Less In Funchal
- 16 Fun Facts About Cruising You Haven't Heard...