An American Trilogy - New York, New England And Nova Scotia

28th May to 10th June 2012

Time Sq

A glorious opportunity to discovery the fantastic American North East with stays in one of the worlds most exciting cities, New York, a chance to stay and explore one of the USA's oldest cities, the city of Boston, before embarking on a voyage too discover the beauty of New England and the rugged landscape of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland, on board Carnival Glory

Boston

Take full advantage of your stay with city passes in both New York and Boston, giving you access to all the major attractions from the Empire State to the Statue Of Liberty and the Museum Of Fine Art in Boston, live it up in fine hotels, the Eastside New York City Marriott and the Hyatt Regency in Boston. Join your 7 night cruise in Boston on the 3rd June 2012, with ports of call to Portland, St John (Newfoundland), Halifax and Sydney in Nova Scotia, Canada and ending your cruise back in Boston.

New Foundland

The Itinerary:

28th May - fly from London and check in to the The Eastside NYC Marriott for 3 nights
    28th May to 31st May - Take advantage of your New York City Pass
    31st May - fly to Boston and check into Hyatt Regency, Boston for 3 nights

31st May to 3rd June - Take advantage of your Boston City Pass
    3rd to 10th June - 7 nights on board Carnival Glory
    10th June - Fly home
    11th June - arrive back in London

What does the Glory offer ?
    The Glory offers state of the art cruise ship facilities from chilling out in the Serenity Retreat an adult only area, the Black and White Library also adds to quite time. For fine dining visit the Emerald Room Steak House or a spot of sushi at the Salmon Bar. Renowned shows each evening in the Amber Show Room and finish each evening off with a boogie in the night club The White Heat. Whatever you like its on board the Glory.

Dine in luxury

Whats included:
    All Flights from London and the internal US flight
    3 nights in NYC
    NYC City Pass
    3 nights in Boston
    Boston City Pass
    7 night cruise on board Carnival Glory
    Food and Entertainment on board the cruise

Prices:

Inside - £1699, Ocean View - £1899, Balcony - £2199, Suite - £2499.

Last edited by James, Cruise.co.uk; 20th March 2014 at 04:56 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com