Lovely Baltic cruise package on Oceania Marina

Baltic delight package on Oceania Marina

Here I have put together a luxury package on board the stunning Oceania Marina doing the Culturally diverse Baltic itinerary taking in the delights of places such as Russia, Denmark and Germany to name a few.

Oceania are a luxury 6* cruise line - you will be spoiled from the moment you step on board.
    The food with Oceania is like something you will have never experienced on a cruise - trust me I know! Click here to read my blog about the menu to die for that I sampled on board the Insignia.

"The Oceania-Class Marina represents an evolution of the line’s extremely popular Regatta-Class ships. Since the inception of Oceania Cruises, our ships have delivered an unparalleled onboard experience. So many of the indulgences are a direct result of our ships’ ideal mid-size, a tradition that Marina will proudly continue, but in an even more refined incarnation. She personifies the Oceania experience and then some"

So here's the deal....

11th August 2012 - 10 nights
    Copenhagen, Denmark : Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany : Ronne : Gdansk, Poland : Visby : Riga : Tallinn : St. Petersburg, Russia : St. Petersburg, Russia : Helsinki, Finland : Stockholm, Sweden

Veranda cabin - £2259pp
    Concierge Veranda - £2549pp
    Penthouse Suite - £3299pp
    All with $300 per cabin onboard credit! Based on cruise only

FLIGHTS

Fly out the day before and spend a night in Copenhagen and extend your stay in Stockholm for 2 nights.

10th August LHR 06.40 - CPH 09.30
    23rd August ARN 16.15 - LHR 17.50
    Scandanavia Airlines
    £239pp return *
    * subject to change

HOTELS

Copenhagen 1 nt
    Ascot Hotel and Spa 4* - £199 Room Only
    Copenhagen Plaza 4* - £259 bed and breakfast

Stockholm 2nts
    Elite Hotel Arcadia 4* - £399 bed and breakfast
    Sheraton Stockholm 5* - £489 bed and breakfast

This package can be tailored to suit any of your date/flight/hotel requirements so please feel free to call me for further details

Last edited by Julia, Cruise.co.uk; 22nd November 2011 at 04:59 PM.