Greek Island Odyssey - 4 days left, don't miss out

$1000 on board Credit, A True Luxury Greek Island Odyssey

THIS OFFER ENDS ON THURSDAY 31st March
    Few Greek Island cruises can match this deal, especially if you enjoy luxury holidays and this deal is the best around if you want a true Greek Island cruise. Oceania’s 5 star Nautica embarks on a 12 night voyage from Istanbul on the 9th July 2011 and visits some of the most gloriously beautiful islands in Greece.

You Itinerary:

9th & 10th Jul - Istanbul

11th Jul - Kusadasi (for Ephesus)
    12th Jul - Delos

13th Jul - Mykonos
    14th Jul - Santorini

15th Jul - Rhodes
    15th Jul - Aghios Nikolaos
    16th Jul - Monemvasia

17th Jul - Katakolon
    18th Jul - Corfu
    19th Jul - Zakynthos

29th Jul - Nauplion
    21st Jul - Athens (disembark)

The Nautica in service with Oceania since 2005 offers a distinctly different style of cruising, often described as a country club at sea, sophisticated yet casual, ideal for discerning cruises wishing to get away from the mass cruise market. Regarded as having some of the best cuisine at sea with menu’s create by world renowned chef Jacques Pepin. Unsurpassed levels of entertainment from classical quartets to comedians and magicians. Nautica enjoys the benefits of its own Mandara Spa, offering various opportunity to relax and pamper yourself, for the more energetic take advantage of the fully equipped gym

Oceania cruises offer pure cruising luxury at extraordinarily good value. Look at these prices and I bet you can’t match the value other cruise lines offer on Greek island cruising remembering these prices include $1000 on board credit, helping to pay for the little extras essential for great cruising.

C2 Ocean view - £1369

B grade balconies from - £1641

A grade balconies from - £1899

Penthouse Suites from - £2377

Vista Suites from - £5179

Owners Suite - £6025

I can also offer BA flights from £354 and for all over seas transfers add on £96

Last edited by Simon, Cruise.co.uk; 27th March 2011 at 08:18 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at http://www.simonsshiptalk.blogspot.com