MSC drinks vouchers

Hi all
    We're off on MSC Musica in a few weeks and I asked MSC if they were still doing the tear off vouchers for small beers and soft drinks at bars and dining room as they did on Splendida a couple of years ago, MSC in London just recommended their usual drink deals.
    Thanks in advance for the info.
    Cheers all.

Col.

Images
    Were they these?

I have found that beverage packages can be booked by telephone to MSC UK. 21 days prior to departure
    Rates for 2012 as at September 2011 are:-

Allegro Package = 14 draft beers 40cl + 7 bottles of mineral water. Vouchers can be consumed at any bar, in main restaurants and at self-service buffet. = £62

·European Beer Package = 14 beers in bottle or can 33cl. Vouchers can be consumed at any bar, restaurant and buffet. = £48.60
    [Becks, or Nastro Azzuro
    Red Wine Package = 6 bottles of red wines from our wine list selected by our sommelier + 7 bottles of mineral water. Vouchers can be consumed only in main restaurants = £112.50

The Cheers Package covers selected wine, draft/bottled beer, soft drinks, and mineral water in the main restaurants, and self-service buffet during meal times only (lunch and dinner).
    price of £14.85 per night £133.65 for 9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by pennbank, UK; 5th October 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: added info

These are what MSC and their website were advertising, yes. Last time on Splendida we didn't purchase any packages but bought a pre paid booklet of vouchers on board, 1 for soft drinks and 1 for small beers, I was wanting to compare the prices of their packages against the vouchers if I could. I can't remember how much I paid for them but they pretty much covered a week and they seemed inexpensive and cheaper than their packages at the time.