Boarding at Malaga.

We are joining NCL Jade in Malaga in March. We have a mini suite and are latitudes members, does anyone know if will we get a dedicated check in, or will we be with the masses. Have boarded at Barcelona before and I know there were dedicated desks for latitudes members, but not sure about Malaga.

Images
    Welcome to the forum.

I have not cruises with NCL before but with the cruiselines that I've cruised with there are dedicated desks/lines for both suite and club members. why don't you check the small print in NCL's brochure or email NCL.

don't want to work, just want to cruise.

We boarded the Jade in BCN. There were dedicated lanes for Lattitude Gold, Silver and Bronze pax! Oh dear I see that you already know this!

This is only my thoughts! Most of the pax will be embarking in BCN so getting on in AGP will not be such a hassle - when you are boarding the vast majrity of pax will be on excursions.

my friend has done both malaga and barcelona, she said mostly Spanish get on at Malaga but wasnt sure re dedicated desk-i would imagine there would be

We're boarding Malaga 23rd March. Reckon it will be mainly ex-pats and Spanish but there's no public holidays during our dates, so could be less Spanish. First NCL cruise for us :-)n