Royal Caribbean introduce a “Head Start Saving” Promotion
Cruisers who book a long way in advance can sometimes worry about missing out if a better deal comes along on their cruise further down the line, it seems that Royal Caribbean have come up with a way of counter acting this with the launch of the 2017 cruises.
The promotional code which they have named “Head Start Saving” will let passengers move to any other promotion that Royal Caribbean offer in the future. Only one change will be allowed to be made and it must be made by 31st December 2016.
This offer is also only applicable to new bookings made between the 3rd March and the 2nd May 2016 on 2017 cruises for 6 nights or more.
There are some other terms and conditions attached but nothing that sticks out as being anything to cause much worry, I will list them below.
- Upon redemption of the one promotion swap, the cruise fare will be adjusted up or down to the prevailing cruise price. If the price of the prevailing cruise fare is cheaper, we will provide a refund for the difference between the existing booking cruise fare cost and the new booking cruise fare cost within 30 days.
- The Early Booking Deposit Promotion Guarantee is applicable to the cruise element of a booking only. Other elements including but not limited to flights, hotel or transfers may be subject to a separate deposit, amendment and cancellation fees.
- Group bookings shall be eligible to benefit from this promotion. Groups must be created, named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
- Well it seems that Royal Caribbean have covered off one of the main concerns of people when it comes to booking well in advance, you might as well book early to get the best cabin availability and dining times on offer with the extra peace of mind that this promotion offers.
- China sailings, sailings on Vision of the Seas departing before 19-Apr-2017 and guarantee stateroom bookings in class Z, Y, XN, X and W are excluded from this promotion.
- Royal Caribbean Early Booking Deposit Promotion Guarantee is combinable with On Sale Now Early Booking saving, Crown & Anchor Savings, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) & Future Cruise Certificates only.
- Royal Caribbean Early Booking Deposit Promotion Guarantee is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Friends & Family (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.