Aylett - Answered a Question by Giel (22 Nov 17 16:54)

This is not the place to ask. But, if it sails from USA then, if a UK citizen, you will require an ESTA form unless the great orange man has changed the rules on a whim. You really need to be checking the embassies of the countries you will be visiting. Your cruise line will not commit themselves to this sort of information.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report