mawdsley - Answered a Question by Buttons (25 Jan 09 11:51)

Have just insured with ehic plus. It is an extension of the ehic card and is only for europe and you have to go to a state hospital if you need treatment. It cost £65 for both of us and we are over 70 and both have health problems. My husband has just finished treatment for prostate cancer. Haven't used them before but all the other insurrance firms were quoting 0ver £180.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
STOTT - Answered a Question by Buttons (22 Jan 09 17:36)

Saga should be fine,they are a well known provider. it really pays to shop around though especially if there are pre existing medical conditions to cover or aged over 65. we have just got a very good deal with staysure, they have covered conditions that other companies would not quote for and got joint annual policy for about 120pounds. i didn,t try saga but age concern was very expensive for same provision which may be a guide.

- Was this comment useful or 0 of 0 found this useful
Comment | Report

Why Talk To A Consultant

  • Your Own Personal Consultant From Start To Finish

  • Benefit From Their First Hand Experiences

  • They Have Access To All The Latest Deals

  • Essential Advice On Cabin Selections

  • A More Personal Service Than Booking Online

  • Advice On Shore Excursions And Extras

  • They Can Tailor The Cruise To Your Needs

  • Alternative Cruise Suggestions

You can contact one of our consultants by calling:

0800 408 6228