Hi! I can't help with this particular problem but I would go forward about 20 questions (Barker) & note my comments on some of the CC Penthouse deck cabins.......Wilba.
Cabin and Veranda Size are exactly the same. With the Concierge classs you get
• Welcome champagne
• Daily fruit selection
• Fresh-cut flowers
• Daily hors d'oeuvres
• Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®
• Duvets and pillow-top mattresses
• Leather key holder, personalized stationery and a tote bag
• Double-thick Frette bathrobes
• Hansgrohe® showerhead
• VIP invitations to events
• Early embarkation and debarkation
• Dining and seating preference
• Preference on shore excursions
• Express luggage delivery
So it depends on whether you think the difference in cost is worth it for basically a few fresh flowers, bottle of champers and a few extra nice touches. I would also take into consideration that immediately above the Pentouse deck is the resort deck - buffett and pool area. Dont know whether you would get any noise from this. I cant comment personally but these are the things I would take into consideration.
Great answer, many thanks.