• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black or white?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black or white?

We are going on the Celebrity Infinity in June from Rome to Istanbul. What colour DJ should I wear, black or white?

Take both!
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post
      Take both!
      Yes I always carry both,Jim

Comment

Same here too.

There you go Big Al, three experienced cruisers (old farts) can't be wrong

Cheers OSD
        Our cruising days are over now.................

Comment

Thanks, good idea. I might have to reconsider when packing as we are limited to 20Kg (Easy Jet!!!!!!!)

Comment

Flying and limited to 20kgs, only take a black one.

Comment

DJs don't weigh much, take both.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al, Stowmarket View Post
                Thanks, good idea. I might have to reconsider when packing as we are limited to 20Kg (Easy Jet!!!!!!!)
                I also would take both, but if you only have room for one, in warmer climes is not a white one considered more suitable, but if wearing a white one, please NO white bow tie., especially if wearing a black formal shirt, unless you are a vicar.
                Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al, Stowmarket View Post
                  We are going on the Celebrity Infinity in June from Rome to Istanbul. What colour DJ should I wear, black or white?
                  If it's a longer cruise/you have plenty of luggage space. take both if you want to.

If not, black is a younger look and probably more appropriate.

Comment

If you can only take one, then in case of accidental spillages......careless waiter?......I'd take the black one...or OH would!

Comment

If you have both then take them. Usually in cooler climes Black but in the Caribbean White either is smart.Enjoy he Infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
                        I also would take both, but if you only have room for one, in warmer climes is not a white one considered more suitable, but if wearing a white one, please NO white bow tie., especially if wearing a black formal shirt, unless you are a vicar.
                        Yes, my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
                          )

Hear Hear

Comment

Simple..... Change to a decent airline and take both....Neil

Comment

I'm relieved that my OH has only the one DJ as somehow it always ends up in my case. He does all his packing and then finds no room for it! As I've said before....too many of everything else!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X