• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've taken the plunge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh! No invite for us....but the hairdresser called round with a bundle of our mail, grumbling about the stand-in postie......I did nip back in there and begged her to check, but no luck!-Jo.
    Jo.

Comment

Dave, I think you should change your picture to one of you wearing the Tux.;)
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Plunge update

Today I bought a waistcoat and a proper bow tie - a pre-tied bow tie came with the dress-shirt. Fred is currently learning how to tie the tie; she's watching loads of videos and has almost got the hang of it! Next she'll have to practise tying it on me... ;).

Comment

Originally posted by Dave, Whitstable View Post
          Today I bought a waistcoat and a proper bow tie - a pre-tied bow tie came with the dress-shirt. Fred is currently learning how to tie the tie; she's watching loads of videos and has almost got the hang of it! Next she'll have to practise tying it on me... ;).
          Crikey! I knew you were a Fred Olsen fan but I didn't realise you were married to himCarol

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X