• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Oslen Dress Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Oslen Dress Code

Is a gents dark lounge suit and tie acceptable attire for Formal evenings on Fred Olsen's Braemar . I was on Ventura in April and this was given in their information book as an alternative to black tie on formal evenings .But not clear in Fred Olsen if black tie is essential . W;)e are going on Sunday !!!!

As i said in in reply to your question on another slot the answer is yes although most men will wear black or white dinner jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by pollytours, sale View Post
      Is a gents dark lounge suit and tie acceptable attire for Formal evenings on Fred Olsen's Braemar . I was on Ventura in April and this was given in their information book as an alternative to black tie on formal evenings .But not clear in Fred Olsen if black tie is essential . W;)e are going on Sunday !!!!
      Providing you're wearing a jacket and tie of any description you'll be fine on formal nights. Most men wear black and white in various combinations with ties to match (or otherwise!). I like to wear a near-white suit with a black shirt and black tie and I've always been allowed in... (Just as well because I haven't any other smart clothes ;).)

Comment

Yes, no problem; but why not go that little bit further and for a few pounds buy a black "Dicky bow" to go with the dark suit and a white shirt? Job done!!!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X