• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dress Codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress Codes

I would venture in with the towel to sit on and wearing swimming togs and take it from there! Personally,I wouldn't want to be the cause of any heart attacks in those of a delicate constitution. Not a pretty sight these days I'm afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon, Birmingham View Post
      This time for the sauna.

Seriously though, I have only used a sauna once, many years ago, found it most refreshing and would like to repeat the experience.

But please, what does one wear?
      I've always worn a swimming cozzie and that seems to be what everyone else wears too.
      Liz

Comment

As someone who uses a sauna a lot (2 gym memberships), swimming costume is the way forward!

Comment

Thanks ladies, your answers are appreciated

Comment

It depends if the saunas are mixed or single sex, if they are single sex most guys just wear a towel so I am told.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine, Staffordshire View Post
              It depends if the saunas are mixed or single sex, if they are single sex most guys just wear a towel so I am told.
              ...and also depends on whether you're in Scandinavia......Jo.
              Jo.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X