• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Lockdown Dress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post

Due to normally wearing leather shoes which need a polish, this got me thinking cannot remember the last time I wore a pair of leather shoes, probably for a funeral,

Most days I usually wear loafer/trainers type of footwear.
    We do have shoes that get polished, but one tin of polish lasts a very long time!

In the old days, before the dreaded Golden Sticker, P&O used to be more generous with prizes for on-board activities and we acquired several shoe shine kits.

We have some in the loft. I noticed someone was trying to flog these kits on eBay for £20. Maybe I could get rid of them and make some money!

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post

Blimey..look what the cats dragged in...
      Welcome back Neil and glad to see you're ok.

Garf
      Ohhhh Garfie, you are a one, I laughed about that for quite a few seconds... and thanks for the thought. .......OK might be putting it a little strong though. Neil

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X