• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you define resort casual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Bought 2 new shirts for the forum cruise,,,iv'e bought you one too Garf

image.jpeg
    JC
    C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
    "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

I think dark denim is definitely ok for evenings, but not for formal.

Comment

Hi jc
        Tasteful as ever.
        One made of old settees and the other from when the paint factory blew up..
        I'm bringing a Pompey shirt...all the best cruisers wear football tops....
        Regards
        Garfield
        Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 25th February 2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Hi Garf
          Well if that's the case,,,How about this?

Although my beloved Widnes Vikings my be in the hands of the liquidators by Friday.

image.jpeg

jC

C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
          "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Hi again
            That's brilliant..sorry to hear about your team though.
            Having been within a few minutes of going out of business ourselves I know how emotional it can be.
            Regards
            Garfield

Comment

Hubby always wears chinos with a short sleeved shirt and closed shoes on casual nights (Hawaiian shirt reserved for tropical nights😜) but has a DJ for the formal nights. I have a selection of skirts, smart trousers and tops for the informal nights and some really nice dresses or tops to go with said skirts and smart trousers. I HATE the ripped jeans look and think that people look daft in them (and the older the wearer, the more daft they look). I get really annoyed with my fellow Americans on cruises as they don’t seem to want to make any effort in the evenings because they are on ‘VACATION ‘. So what? I’m on vacation too, but as I live in jeans and tee-shirts when I’m not in my work uniform it feels rather nice to get dressed up on a cruise or at a resort hotel.

Take care, Helen

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X