• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Dakota Jan 5th 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Blyth, Dundee
    started a topic South Dakota Jan 5th 2011

South Dakota Jan 5th 2011

Well we did have a lot of snow but nothing compared to this

• Bill Blyth, Dundee
    replied
    Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
    Bill now thats a lot of snow. ;) hubbie has a cousin who lives in Sweden who says that they can go to bed, no snow but waken up with the snow so deep it reaches the window of their first floor flat. I love the Boston photo as you say so oldly worldly.
    When searching through the thousands of photo's of Boston in the snow I thought the same as you. We are missing aplmac hardly any photo's to look at these days, life is getting boring roll on spring as we are off to the Caribbean with Equinox :D

Leave a comment:

• Issyalex, Glasgow
    replied
    Bill now thats a lot of snow. ;) hubbie has a cousin who lives in Sweden who says that they can go to bed, no snow but waken up with the snow so deep it reaches the window of their first floor flat. I love the Boston photo as you say so oldly worldly.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Blyth, Dundee
    replied
    This one taken from our hotel dining room looked over to the thermometer showing nearer 20 than 40

Leave a comment:

• Bill Blyth, Dundee
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
    Bill, I have some cracking snow photos from Boston too but I can't up load them.
    Found this one from January rather an old fashioned look

We were stranded for 3 days in Boston following a freak snow storm in 2007 flying home from Puerto Rico to the UK !!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Blyth, Dundee
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
    Bill, I have some cracking snow photos from Boston too but I can't up load them.
    I use a programme called photobucket there are others. When setup you can call up an album add in your photo's then get the ref you need to load them into this format.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs M
    replied

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X