• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCI Wine List Oct 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCI Wine List Oct 2011

Prices are shown in US Dollars before adding any Service Charge and/or Spanish VAT

Link:=

RCI WINE LIST OCT
    Pete

sigpic
    If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Thanks for that. Approx how much would a G&T be?

Comment

Is that $475 for one bottle?! Plus 15% .wow!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzer68, braunton View Post
        Looking at the cheap list

Just a thought it's $71.25 to carry it to your table, pull the cork out and pour nice work if you can get it
        Last edited by spartan, kent; 6th November 2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzer68, braunton View Post
          Originally posted by spartan, kent View Post
          Looking at the cheap list

Just a thought it's $71.25 to carry it to your table, pull the cork out and pour nice work if you can get it
          And if you are in Spanish waters it'll cost another $38 just for the privilege of your geographical location.

Could be a GRAND TOTAL of $584.25

or put it another way $0.779 (£0.49) per millilitre !!!!

I dare someone to taste it, then send it back as not drinkable and then order the Chilean Merlot At $28 + 15% + 8% Spanish VAT = $34.44

Pete
          Pete

sigpic
          If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

A friend of mine has just returned from the Freedom of the Seas and very kindly brought me back a copy of the wine menu for Vintages. The Pino Grigios range from $26.00 to $36.00 a bottle and a 5oz glass from $6.50 to $9.00 - tax / service charge not included. The Chardonnays range between $29.00 and $75.00 a bottle, 5ozs glasses between $7.25 and $18.75. For the red lovers, Pinot Noirs between $37.00 and $69.00 a bottle, $8.50 to $17.00 a glass - the list goes on. I am happy to scan and put the whole thing on here but someone will have to take me through this 1 step at a time!

By the way she was in the Caribbean so maybe the prices ex Southampton will be different

Comment

Just got back from a Canaries cruise from Southampton and 1 glass of Pino Grigio at Vintages cost $10. The price didn't put me off having 2 glasses each day though ...what the heck I was on holiday + we got free tapas each night with the drinks!!!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X