• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regent Drinks Prices

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regent Drinks Prices

Although most drinks are included with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, they also cater for those with a more vintage taste.

I have added a bar list of all the drinks included as well as those that are extra.

Regent Bar Menu

Do you agree that Regent Seven Seas offer good value for money?
    Jimmy the One & Only
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Hi I had a quick glance at the malt whiskies on offer, Glenlivet and Macallum were included in the price, however HIghland Park carried an additional cost of $14.00, in the UK all these three malts are about the same price per bottle, so I am wondering how the company arrives at the surcharge price.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan, Newcastle-upon-Tyne View Post
      Hi I had a quick glance at the malt whiskies on offer, Glenlivet and Macallum were included in the price, however HIghland Park carried an additional cost of $14.00, in the UK all these three malts are about the same price per bottle, so I am wondering how the company arrives at the surcharge price.
      I, like you Alan find the selection of whisky's with additional cost strange. Of all the whiskies listed, I prefer the the Glenmorangie and the Glenlivet. But without doubt the 12 year old Macallan easilly takes preference. Just goes to show dosent it.
      Last edited by JVS, Cuddington; 24th February 2012, 04:14 PM.
      It seems to me that rudeness is the refuge of the incompetent

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy the One & Only View Post
        Although most drinks are included with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, they also cater for those with a more vintage taste.

I have added a bar list of all the drinks included as well as those that are extra.

Regent Bar Menu

Do you agree that Regent Seven Seas offer good value for money?
        Yes, I agree that Regent offer good value. we sailed with them for the first time last year, as a 'one off' to celebrate our Ruby anniversary. Taking everything into account, we didn't think it worked out much more expensive, and we booked Montreal to Miami for October this year. Judith

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X