• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Olsen Bar List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Olsen Bar List

Fred Olsen drink prices are similar to your local pub prices, with a variety of well known house hold brands available

Click here to view the latest bar list and prices

Comment

Comment

Well here in Norway we pay slightly more, about 4-5 pounds for a half litre of beer!
        Only one thing worrying me with the FO prices: we are taking a 77 day cruise on the Black Watch in January. Is it possible to become an alcoholic in 11 weeks?
        Colin

Comment

Comment

Mistake in my post, the prices should be twice of what I wrote! My post makes more sense then?
            Colin

Comment

Nick do you have any info on wine lists/prices?? on Fred? Thanks

Comment

we found on freds cruises,drink prices were great,and especially my favourite no added
                tax on any drinks yipee

Comment

Comment

If you are a member of the Fred. olsen "Oceans" Gold you get 5% off all drinfs and many other things.

Comment

Well by now Colin you should know. Did you stick to the beers similar to home or go for some of our bitters like Spitfire? Perhaps you tried the lot and came home a few kilos heavier. That is usually the price to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by hawks, saltash View Post
                        Well by now Colin you should know. Did you stick to the beers similar to home or go for some of our bitters like Spitfire? Perhaps you tried the lot and came home a few kilos heavier. That is usually the price to pay.
                        Affimitive to a few kilos heavier! Our table companions said the prices on FO was a disgrace and that the bar sales were way down. I thought they were great!! Decided to do away with the wine with the meal, but had a couple of drinks every night whilst watching the show. Very few people joined me!
                        On the wagon now, no problem!
                        Colin
                        By the way, booked 84 nights on Black Watch next winter.

Comment

I have seen the bar prices and think they are very reasonable compared with most lines, some people are never happy. I think you would have had even less people join you on some other cruise companies. We are off on the Balmoral to the North Cape in June and it will be our first chance to see something of Norway, especially your fabulous coast.
                          The Black Watch trip will be great, I'm sure, plenty of sights to see.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                          X